I create content for bloggers, marketers and small businesses.
As seen on
Back in 2008, I started blogging as a hobby, and life has just gotten better from there. Previously, I worked as a community relations manager for an ecommerce company, rtCamp.com.
I am specialized in creating content for:
- Bloggers: For bloggers, I publish insightful and actionable content on a regular basis on their blogs to increase the organic and social media traffic.
- Marketers: I work with online marketers as their ghost writer and help them writing and publishing guest posts on popular blogs to promote their products. As an AdWords and Analytics certified expert, I also help them creating content-centric e-mail and PPC marketing campaigns.
- Small businesses: By content marketing, I help small businesses to expand the reach of their products and build brand awareness for their products and services amongst their niche circles.
Apart from writing projects, I occasionally take AdWords and Facebook PPC projects as well.
Ghost blogger? Reach out to Shahzad
Shahzad is a really good writer and always prompt with his work. He has in-depth knowledge of the topics he writes about and is always learning more. If you're looking to hire a freelance writer or ghost blogger, reach out to Shahzad.
- Sid Bharath: Author at CrazyEgg blog & Marketing Manager at LemonStand.com
My Published Writings
To review my writing style, please take a look at the following posts.
- A Guide on Customer Retention Strategies for Your Ecommerce Business (Paymill)
- Getting Started With Conversion Rate Optimisation for Ecommerce Startups
- How to Improve Sales by Improving the User Experience of Your Store (WebDesignLedger)
- 7 Ways to Improve Average Order Value of Your Ecommerce Store
- 7 Ways to Choose the Right eCommerce Platform for Your Online Store (TweakYourBiz)
- Ecommerce: 6 Ways to Improve the Revenue Without Increasing Traffic
- 9 Customer Retention Ideas You can Steal from Top Ecommerce Business (CartCraze)
- Getting Started With Conversion Rate Optimisation for Ecommerce Startups (Paymill)
- How to Use Dynamic Content to Convert More Prospects Into Customers (TweakYourBiz)
- WordPress A/B testing: how to improve your conversion with A/B tests (Dart-Creations)
- 6 Ways to Improve the Revenue Without Increasing Traffic (TweakYourBiz)
- The Ultimate Guide to Boosting WordPress Performance (Dart-Creations)
- WordPress Debugging: Everything You Need to Know
- Find and Fix Vulnerabilities on Your WordPress Website
- WordPress Blank Page: How to Fix the Dreaded White Screen of Death
- WordPress Child Theme: Why and How You Should Create a Child Theme
- Convert Your WordPress Website into a Mobile Friendly Site
- What earning $33k from Fiverr taught me about building a freelance business (Millo)
- How to quickly find GREAT WordPress Developers for Hire (Dart-Creations)
SaaS/ Growth Hack
- How to Create a Niche Social Network on Your Blog (JohnChow)
- 6 Ways Remarketing Retains Your Existing Customers (Brand24)
- 3 Ways to Sell Your Products on Instagram (EnstineMuki)
- How to Make Facebook Embeds Work on WordPress
- 4 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website Through Facebook (TheDeepEndDesign)
- 4 Ways to Personalize Your Emails with Real Examples (WebDesignLedger)
- 5 Tips to Increase Newsletter Engagement Rate (Hongkiat)
Make Money Online
- How to Make a Full-Time Income by Adding a Storefront to Your Blog (DailyBlogTips)
- What Earning $33600 from Fiverr Taught Me about Building an Online Business (Millo)
- Stop Making These 4 Ebook Selling Mistakes That Kill Your Sales (EnstineMuki)
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid While Selling a Product on Your Blog (DailyBlogTips)
- Case Study- Behind the Scenes of a Successful Blog Acquisition (Problogger)
- Creative Commons for Bloggers- Explained (DailyBlogTips)
- How to Make a Full-Time Income by Adding a Storefront to Your Blog
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid While Selling a Product on Your Blog (EnstineMuki)
- Protecting from Negative SEO and Improving Search Rankings (SEO-Hacker.com)
- Google Penalizes Copyright Infringers- Are you at Risk? (Problogger)
- How To Optimize Images On WordPress For Boosting Your Page Speed (MonitorBacklinks)
Shahzad takes his time to get the smallest details right. He delivers an excellent product and is a pleasure to work with.
- Emory Rowland: SEO Consultant at LeverableSEO